For a free quote contact us on 08448 777 123
SPL Fire Safety are a specialist, third party accredited fire engineering company providing a broad range of fire safety services, including Fire Engineering Strategies for new and refurbished premises, Fire Risk Assessments and advice for construction sites and occupied premises. We operate across the UK, using a team of highly qualified, experienced consultants who offer full fire safety support for your business.
All our consultant fire engineers / fire safety professionals have:
- A minimum of BEng (Hons) in fire engineering
- Membership of the Institution of Fire Engineers or the Institute of Fire Safety Managers and.
- Completed the requisite Fire Safety qualifications.
- A minimum of two years Fire Safety enforcement experience working for their local Fire & Rescue Service in the Fire Safety Department.
- Have been assessed against the BAFE SP205 criteria for Life Safety Fire Risk Assessments.
This is vital for your business – you need to be confident that your risk assessment consultant is experienced with enforcing the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005.
We do not install equipment (fire alarms, emergency lighting etc.) – so you can be sure that our report is impartial and unbiased, but is simply fully compliant with all current Fire Safety legislation guidelines.
We’re proud of our commitment to provide independent, professional advice of the highest standard tailored to meet our client needs and to deliver results on time, every time.
Vacancies UK wide. Essential criteria 2 years enforcement of the RRO with a local authority Fire & rescue service. Contact us on 08448 777 123 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org